Hair Problem

SadBlackAngel

My hair is very curly, i style it every day, i always add lots of hairspray in it, so it stays in place, but always when i go out, my hair begins to curl again, it's very annoying, cause when i'm for example at school, it's all curly and ugly and wierd, so i really don't know what to do, i tryed hairspray and of course gell but it seems like nothing works out, so i'm stuck now,

maybe i'm using the wrong products, i always buy hairspray and gell of the brand Taft, wich was recommended to me,but apparently does not help, so if you could help me i would be VERY grateful.

You could always get your hair relaxed...it will keep it straight for quite some time. But In time it will eventually start to curl after a few weeks. But it really destroys your hair. But as long as you straighten it..it will look really good and you wont even notice that you ever had curls. But as far as hair products Im not too sure. I guess hair spray should work. My Sister Has really curly hair and she got her hair relaxed and it looked really really straight. Hope I helped. And Im not too good with hair advice but I hope I helped :3

Guest Kikkiochan

I have that problem sometimes. I recommend washing your hair with Garnee (idk if i spelled that right ) and go to Walgreens are Walmart and try to find a three day hair straighting treatment. Its safe and affective. :D