Capn_Chantal Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 i love sour gummy worms. i'd eat them everyday if i could but then i'd probably get sick of the taste after awhile, but still
xXwhy?Xx Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 gummy bears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeswaitno Posted January 29, 2014 Posted January 29, 2014 i love sour gummy worms. i'd eat them everyday if i could but then i'd probably get sick of the taste after awhile, but still Same, I like sour gummy worms. But unsour gummy worms and bears taste the same. I wouldnt have a preference if they made sour gummy bears.
yeswaitno Posted January 29, 2014 Posted January 29, 2014 fruit roll ups Yo, thats not an option. lol I guess fruit roll ups are kind of gummy though.
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 GUMMY BEARS just because there are limbs n heads to bite off :3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now