Haters >:(

xxEmoDinosaurxx

Why is it when a person is being themself, and listens to screamo and likes dark colors and hot topic they are automatically classified as emo. Or why is it in a class room when some one asks you what you like and you tell them honestly and they lable you as emo... Or why is it when you express yourself with art people say your emo because of what you draw or write or play.... like seriously befor you go judging someone else make sure your own hands are clean...

Guest Dark Light *

So true. I hate it :sad: they lable what they dont understand sweetie. it makes them feel safe when they can classify you and tuck you away in a lil box.

You like My Chemical Romance? Me too *heart* lol....

Guest Dark Light *

Why is it when a person is being themself, and listens to screamo and likes dark colors and hot topic they are automatically classified as emo. Or why is it in a class room when some one asks you what you like and you tell them honestly and they lable you as emo... Or why is it when you express yourself with art people say your emo because of what you draw or write or play.... like seriously befor you go judging someone else make sure your own hands are clean...

I understand and agree totally! :idea:

I get that a lot.... I'm used to it now tho. I just ignore them and don't let them get to me. I am the kind of person who will be there self. I don't care what others think of me. I am me and no one can change that. All I can say is.... Be yourself don't take any notice to what others think or say about you :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate when people do this stuff. I'll say something like I wish my life could end what do I get called "emo". I admit that I have cut myself and people call me "emo". And then people make stupid jokes about being emo like they run around pretending to cut themselves and call themselves "emo". I am so sick of people and their stupid stereotyping with emo as if it is amazing if you are emo. Well, guess what I am tired of being put together with those stereotypes and being labeled myself. Question:What the f**k happened to goth?

Who cares what people think of you i say! These names are just names. You choose if they hurt you or not! If people call me emo i just lol or smile at them. Same if they call me scene, weird, cowboy (helz yeah im a sheriff xD ) . But yeah be what ever you want to be. Just roll with other peoples silly names. They don't know whats going on ;D .

Who cares what people think of you i say! These names are just names. You choose if they hurt you or not! If people call me emo i just lol or smile at them. Same if they call me scene, weird, cowboy (helz yeah im a sheriff xD ) . But yeah be what ever you want to be. Just roll with other peoples silly names. They don't know whats going on ;D .

ya they dont know, and dont care enough to know, they wouldnt believe the truth

Omg yes.

Some kids at school, they were like...two grades lower than me. I walked out and they were like..."Are you emo?!" I was like "Lawl no." Then they kept pestering me asking me if I was scene or goth.

When I said no they got all sassy assed and did the whole Snappy-snappy-talk-to-the-hand thing, as if I actually cared that they didn't like me C:

Sometimes it's funny, the things people say to me.

They think I care.

It's when they actually hit me or take my stuff. That part pisses me off. -.-

• 2 weeks later...

It's really Irritrating. They even judge on what I like and my appearance. My parents tease me and make me look bad front of my friends And now I do t have a lot of friends because of parents make them being haters to me.

._. But still there's no reason for judging us. No one is perfect.

Edited by Dragon_emo17

It's really Irritrating. They even judge on what I like and my appearance. My parents tease me and make me look bad front of my friends And now I do t have a lot of friends because of parents make them being haters to me.

._. But still there's no reason for judging us. No one is perfect.

Your parents give you crap like that? WTF. For the most part, haters are haters, and you can just feel safe knowing that they are such douchebags that there opinion doesn't matter. Why should you take to heart the opinion of such vile fiends with no respect? But when your parents are in on it, that's just awful. :( Not that I need to tell you that.

I'm sorry. :s