Rebecca Black (Friday)

xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx

I like her. I don't like her music. She is a beautiful girl with a sweet personality. Her parents paid 2,ooo dollars for a music video and she became famous for being disliked. I feel kind of bad for her. She wanted to be famous really badly. And this is what she has gotten. But she is a sweet person. You can get to know her through her tumblr.

i dont have a problem with her. i dont like her, but i dont hate her. unless she comes up with a song about december and the days of the month. im neutral.

D: DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

How should i listen to Rebbeca Black after real music bands such as Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses , Avenged Sevenfold and etc.

Her songs are shit , not music.

Anyways everyone's got different opinion :))

dude and dudeetts why say this stuff you hate it when other people say it to you so in my point yous are as bad as them if your saying stuff like that you guys remind me of the haters and what they say to us yeah her song is bad BUT THAT DOSN'T mean we have to pay her out its not her fault at least she tried to do what she loves to do

and lol I think that everyone who posts here is going to have the same opinion about her music...

But I don't think it's alright to go on the internet in a thread like this or on you tube or in a blog and say you want the person injured or dead. Since her music sucks, try to think of her as a human being.. I mean, I kinda act like Ben Gibbard is superhuman or something and he's definitely my idol... but when it comes down to it, we're all people anyway. Some are rock legends, some aren't. and Rebecca black definitely isn't but she's still a genuinely nice person from what I have seen. And who knows, maybe she'll grow up and become a good musician? Ark Music Factory is notorious for creating really crappy music anyway.

Maybe one day she'll go Indie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahaha.

I really, really hate that song.

Her autotuned voice D:

The crappy lyrics D:

"Gotta grab my bowl, gotta have cereal."

Dafuq, girl?

You should write a remix

Maybe she's nice, but THAT SONG.

I should write a remix.