A few Emo bands you may not have heard of!

EmoMatt

1). A Vain Attempt

2). Alesana

3). A city serene

4). Dear whoever

5). Eudora

Band like escape the fate, black veil brides and bring me the horizon are not emo! xD

Add me :)

Or add me on facebook

I'm not emo because of the music im into, it's just how i feel so dont say wow ur not emo coz u dont listen to this band its basically stereotyping. im quite into taylor swift and the plain white t's that doesnt not make me emo it makes me who i am. so yea if u dont like some of these bands u listed 'not to be emo' its probably coz u dont like them.

1). A Vain Attempt

2). Alesana

3). A city serene

4). Dear whoever

5). Eudora

Band like escape the fate, black veil brides and bring me the horizon are not emo! xD

I've heard of Alesana ^__^ I'll have to check the other ones out, thanks :3

I'm not emo because of the music im into, it's just how i feel so dont say wow ur not emo coz u dont listen to this band its basically stereotyping. im quite into taylor swift and the plain white t's that doesnt not make me emo it makes me who i am. so yea if u dont like some of these bands u listed 'not to be emo' its probably coz u dont like them.

He said they were bands you might not have heard of. Emo is a type of music, it is a genre. He wasn't calling anyone Emo he said the bands were Emo. No where did he say "wow you're not emo cos you don't listen to this band," he was simply informing us of some bands we might be into. And he's right, ETF, BVB and BMTH are not Emo. It's a fact. He's not saying it to be mean.

ok he may not have but i must say that some people like these bands and are on this site. to some emo is more than a music genre. thats all im saying

I never said that people on this site didn't like the bands. I was just saying you don't need to get so worked up about something that isn't even happening.

Not gonna change the fact that Emo is a music genre. And I will fight you on that.

Your hair and clothes can be associated with the Emo genre. But that's a fashion, not a way of living.