Fake Piercing's

Silky-Potato

I personally don't really have all that much against fake piercing's. I understand that some people can't get them because their parents disagree with them, or their jobs etc.

I'd just like to put out a slight warning about these magnetic lip studs.

now, on any other part of the body I'd deem magnetic jewelry to be pretty much fine and dandy, however magnets can be quite harmful to the body when swallowed, especially if you swallow more than one because they can pinch and tear at your insides.

I'd suggest using a non-toxic medical glue to stick the stud on instead :]

• 1 month later...

Eek! I wouldn't use it on your tongue at all what with your tongue moving around so much. I highly doubt that you'll die or anything, it's just that there is a risk that it could injure you and its just not pleasant, if it was a week ago I'd imagine that you've already pooped them out haha

Well thats good, its a minor risk, but it's not one I'd want to take :/ plus you can get like, little plastic gems or silver balls from sewing shops or something and you can get eyelash glue from a pharmacist or makeup store or something, and you can reuse it and stick them all over your facce, its so fun xD

Fake piercings?

I have real Monroe and planing turning that into angel bites and a labret on my bottom.

Debating on gauges...I LOVE real ones:)

It only feels like a pinch when you get it done.

$32 for my Monroe it's 1 years old now:') I'm so proud. lolz

It's a good thing that I have a cousin that will get me a discount for the next two.

(Only bad part is that I wanna work with kids so I might have to take them out, but I'm not going to XP SCREW YOU BOSSES! Power To The People!)

Cool! And if you're working with kids you could allways use a retainer, or just take them out before and put them in after you deal with the kids n.n

just a side note, Gauges is an incorrect term when youre talking about plugs, tunnels, stretched lobes. any of those terms are fine, but if you call them gauges in a professional studio they'll think youre a bit stupid