Stuff

Incredulously

So one day i'm like ..."I don't know something feels weird, like someone is dying that i know..i swear it feels like someone is dying" my friend says "Don't worry about it" Turns out I'm the one that's dying. Feels as if i'm already dead. i need some kind of escape from life cause i guess i cant handle it now. :L

Technically where all dieing . But enough of being a smart ass lol .

Your only dying if you let your self go on with that sort of attitude.

Life can be a total prick some times but theres always excellent times! You just gotta go through the bad ones to get to the good ones =)

I guess there are two bad sides to the coin of life: feeling really good about yourself and feeling really bad. The feeling really bad part is where you're at. Some people only feel really good. Others feel both, all the time, at the same time. Sometimes that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you need to realize other people really aren't worth your time. The ways they act, the things they do to hurt people, you're above them. You don't need to try to impress them because honestly you're better than them. Narcissism is sometimes the only way to get by.

I guess there are two bad sides to the coin of life: feeling really good about yourself and feeling really bad. The feeling really bad part is where you're at. Some people only feel really good. Others feel both, all the time, at the same time. Sometimes that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you need to realize other people really aren't worth your time. The ways they act, the things they do to hurt people, you're above them. You don't need to try to impress them because honestly you're better than them. Narcissism is sometimes the only way to get by.

I'm waiting on the good part to come :L

I'm waiting on the good part to come :L

Sometimes the closest you can feel to real good is fake good, and then that's all you can settle for. I'm rooting for you. Things won't get better until you make them better. Realize that as nice as having a friend, or a boyfriend, or a social group, or anything involving anyone but yourself is unnecessary. As nice as other people can be, the only person you need and need to be content with to survive is yourself. Focus your life around yourself and set your life and school or whatever it is that causes you trouble.

Things like this are the things that you have to realize yourself. I can tell you what to realize, but you can't truly realize it just by being told it.