XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 (edited) I never thought you would do this, I love you with all my heart, I would never hurt you, never, But you ended up hurting me. You dug deep into my chest, I kept you deep in me, I didnt want to let you go, You were the one. But you grabbed my heart, Broke my ribs and ripped it out, I would give anything to you, I would give you everything I had. You took off with my heart and I was dying, I couldnt retrieve it back, I loved you, But you took off, leaving me for dead. Why? Why? Why would you do this? I loved you! I trusted you! I cared about you! But you just left, leaving a trail of my blood behind you, You broke me to pieces...and I died without a heart. Edited February 3, 2012 by EmoChelza
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 3, 2012 Author Posted February 3, 2012 Ha ur just sayin dat....im not dat great....i think
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now