a little break.

Panty Raid

ive decided to take a tiny break...even tho ep can be very addictive at times o_o ithink a small break will do meh good. can start fresh :3 -hopefully- almost everyone wouldnt know me(like nows <_<....) and iwont have to pretend to be happy. and if i want to be a big meanie ass. idnt have to feel bads D: maybe its because im in chat 24/7 and dealing with the same shit. over and over and fucking over. :l even pple i DO like are starting to aggravate meh. -shruggs- idks. so a break ish in order. ill be on but enough to get notice really. ten mins at best. hopefully -fingers crossed- pple wouldnt be as...uhm lets not just go there...but better than they are knows. ^_^ .....whats with pples giving the camera the middle finger?? wtf did the camera do to u?? <_< iswear. icould never be camera. iswear. grow legs and kill my owner while they sleepings...but anyways. ill be gone-ish for like a few weeks or so. maybe less. maybe more. -shruggs- depeneds reallys. iswear the chat needs a Expand All Button <_<

this thread or topic or wtfever u wanna call it. ish really for meh. xD its making meh feels betters. so idgaf. ^_^ lmfgao.

omfg my cousin ish talking my ear offs >__< leave meh be woman!

idnt really care if u read it or not :3 and im srrys for all the spellings errors. D: cant spell to save meh life. yesh. ik. Iuse alot of S's xD if u dnt like it. DNT LOOK AT UR SCREEN! :3

ddddddduuuuuuuddddddddeeeee!!!!!! goodsbyes :D