my.cold.heart Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 My visions of a fairytale, Were lovely, But o so crushed, I hoped for love and closure, But u just gave me lust, And while my body loved you, My Mind was screaming No!, And now I realize how you played me, I hope u enjoyed the show. My heart is broken, But my life still goes on, Like a cracked record, it just repeats the same old song, And if it doesnt kill me, I guess it makes me stronger, So Maybe I can endure this pain just a little longer
my.cold.heart Posted February 6, 2012 Author Posted February 6, 2012 Thank you anything recommendations I write a lot and feedback is always nice when neccesary
Erasmas Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 YES! One recommendation. This almost ruined the whole poem for me... Capitalize the start of the last line... -.- ^Kidding! No, seriously, you're better than me; I can't give you any advice. XD
my.cold.heart Posted February 6, 2012 Author Posted February 6, 2012 Haha thanks and yeah I'm on an I pod it messes up my spelling and punctuation all the time haha
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now