PurpleKitty Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 This is my first time writing a poem, so please comment and tell me how i could make it better!!! You said you loved me So why leave me now? I trusted you Did you ever tell the truth? You said we would be together till the end Was that a lie too? My memories of you are too vivid They hurt me everyday My life has been spun out of control You left too much behind You left me and now I have nothing I am nothing.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 U seem to b betaa dan me at evrythin... Except drawing of cors
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 U seem to b betaa dan me at evrythin... Except drawing of cors
PurpleKitty Posted February 7, 2012 Author Posted February 7, 2012 hahaha no no no im only betta at cooking!!!!!!! haha your poems are wayyyyy betta and there is no way i could top your drawings!!!!!!!!!! im jealousy hehehe
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now