:'(

lovelyblonde13

my boyfriend broke up with me for the second time...i havent ate in three days beside like two bites of macoroni..i havent slept but like 2 hours for the past three days..my heart is completely broken..i have nothing left..its killing me and im trying hard not to cut but sometimes i think it might be better than feeling the pain of him leaving...and i slipped up the other day..jus a bit..good thing i didnt do much harm..thank god i stopped myself

Im so sorry.If I could,id stab him with a fork.But all I can say is that its good that you stopped yourself from hurting your self.I know someone probably told you this already,but you will find someone that will love you better.I hope this is helping.And i hope that youll feel better,even if this does sound like a cliche.Dont let anybody ever try to control your life.You seem very kind,and i know youll find someone.But again,please dont let anyone dictate your life,and make you miserable.I hope this helped. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

i know the felling my bf keeps saying mean shit to me for no reason and then he just acts like its ok i cant stop crying i hate having feeling for any one cant ever make any one happy im not good enough