Erasmas Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 Betting On Love: You see his fate, And you raise him one. It's all or nothing When it's said or done. Hide your eyes, Or he'll know your game. Bluff your way Through fear and shame. It's a game of skill, No luck involved. If you play it right, Your problem's solved. Take it slow, Cash it in. Play it safe, And you're sure to win. You open up, You let him through. You think he's yours, But he's done with you. He had his way, You lost the fight. Don't surrender all Till you know it's right. So beg for more, Set up the trick. Germs come from those Who make you sick. Lay it out, Plan your attack, For once it starts You can't go back. Well now you know-- Lesson learned. Time to pay it up, The prize he earned. A useless try, Right from the start, When you're betting on A broken heart.
PurpleKitty Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 (edited) I lOVE IT!!!!! its a really awesome poem!! better than the ones I've wrote!!! Edited February 10, 2012 by Purple Witch
Erasmas Posted February 10, 2012 Author Posted February 10, 2012 (edited) I wrote a one-act play to model what happened in this topic so far... Enter Erasmas Drew Underwood. Erasmas: "I have this poem! Here it is! ... " Erasmas presents his poem. Enter Purple Witch. Purple Witch: (Just to the darkangel.) "This poor kid can't write. We better compliment him so he feels good about himself. We don't want to hurt his feelings." Purple Witch: (Aloud.) "I lOVE IT!!!!! its a really awesome poem!! ... better than the ones I've wrote!!!" the darkangel: "ya it is a really awesome poem! " Erasmas dies. Thank you! But I like yours better without a doubt. XD Edited February 10, 2012 by Erasmas
PurpleKitty Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 hahaha well sorry but I lyk yours better than mine!!!! and its the truth cause i dont lie!!
the darkangle Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 ya I wouldn't say that I like your poems if I didn't like them so I don't know what your talking about
Erasmas Posted February 10, 2012 Author Posted February 10, 2012 ya I wouldn't say that I like your poems if I didn't like them so I don't know what your talking about I was just kidding around. XD Thank you!
the darkangle Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 (edited) sure thing kid Edited February 10, 2012 by the darkangle
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now