Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 On The Body: It seems cold at first, But it's warm for those who know it: "Flesh gives birth to flesh, But the Spirit gives birth to spirit." Hide yourself--you're almost naked! Or just keep undressing. Where's the pride in covering The sins you are confessing? Embrace your flaws And love your shame. You can try to lie, But it won't be the same. It's just a body-- It's not who you are. It's your tool--your toy; Just don't take it too far. You're trapped in your shell, So try to break free. When the dark leaves you blind, Your emotions help you see. "The forceful do not choose their place of death," So it was said and I believe. You can cover up your faults, But the pain, you can't relieve. If "the imperfect is completed," Why worry all the time? Why break your back to fix the problems Burried deep in dirt and grime. This is your life; It's yours to run, So live it up And have some fun.
PurpleKitty Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 ^.^ Your definatley better than me!!!! I love it!!! its awesome
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 Pffffftttt! I will not even dignify your blasphemy with a response! (Thanks. XD)
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 World English Dictionary blasphemous (ˈblæsfɪməs) — adj expressing or involving impiousness or gross irreverence towards God, a divine being, or something sacred :smug:
PurpleKitty Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 hahahaha okay okay geez you win NOT!!!!
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 That's right. Except, since you would be a Goddess and not a God in this case, should it be called something else? Blasphemette?
PurpleKitty Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 hahaha I am no Goddess!!!! and blasphemette what in the world would that mean!!
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 (edited) Well, the definition of blasphemous only included God. No Goddesses. So I'm saying blasphemette is the new word for blaspheming a Goddess. You're a Witch Goddess! And a Purple one, at that! Edited February 15, 2012 by Erasmas
PurpleKitty Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 (edited) hahaha yeah well how can i be both if i am the purple witch of doom!!! not possible Edited February 15, 2012 by Purple Witch
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 The Purple Witch Goddess of Doom! Hide your princes, she'll turn 'em into frogs!
PurpleKitty Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 hahahaha no tigers are better!!! i would turn them into tigers!!!! oh wait that means you better hide!!! XD
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 AGGGHHH, tigers everywhere! Run! Run! Run!
Erasmas Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 Wait, first you send tigers to kill me, and then you LAUGH about it? You are evil indeed!
PurpleKitty Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 I never said I sent them to kill you!!! I said I would turn u into a tiger XD
Erasmas Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 You said them! And that I better hide!
PurpleKitty Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 well i meant that i would turn u as well into a tiger cause ur a prince too
Erasmas Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 *blushes* PUHLEASE! If I'm a prince, I'm a dark prince. XD
Erasmas Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 If I'm a prince, do I have a principality? Is there a King/Queen? Princess? Do I have an army?
PurpleKitty Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 hahahha yeah if you want, you get to choose ur princess ur king and queen hmm they are Crimsonspade and EmoChelza and if you want an army you have to build it XD
Erasmas Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 Pfft, then I'm going to be a Mormon and have multiple Princesses. You, Tiana, and all the other wimminz! Pfft, I won't be made inferior to them. If anything, they are the good Prince/Princess and I have to overthrow them! I HAS AN ARMY (I do have a screenshot about it, hold on...)
PurpleKitty Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 (edited) hehehe sound like a plan........ we shall rule the world!!! Evil will win this time!!!! Edited February 16, 2012 by Purple Witch
Erasmas Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 This is from the World Union of Deists Facebook page. I just cut the irrelevant parts.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now