Random thing that makes you happy

XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

Hmmm... Random things that make me happy...

Music makes me happy. Working out makes me happy. My friends make me happy(<3) Looking at pictures of people from Walmart makes me happy xD talking to tech support makes me happy.

I'm a pretty random person. Anything can make me happy :3

Memories make me extremely happy. Especially if it's of one where something funny or stupid happened. I could be in a room full of people, in the middle of a dead silence, and then start bursting out laughing because of something that happened last week.

All in all, I'm just a happy person lol. <3 ^.^

Guest Dark Light *

Me and my friend have a running joke about our maths teacher. This teacher is sooooo crazy, and he does the weirdest things. For example, he once called a drawing of a penis on the board a "triple ice-cream cone". :lol: :lol:

(has nothing to say about this thread) But somthing I notice is your name is spelled The Darkangle(Angle as in the angle of the triangle) not (Angel as in a messanger of the cristianic god) thought you would like to know. I make the same mistake all the time.

Edited by CrimsonSpade57

(has nothing to say about this thread) But somthing I notice is your name is spelled The Darkangle(Angle as in the angle of the triangle) not (Angel as in a messanger of the cristianic god) thought you would like to know. I make the same mistake all the time.

idk it sound it good at the time that I pick it

• 1 month later...

~I also like watching people do stupid stuff that gets themselves hurt... (like on the shows "worlds dumbest" and "It only hurts when I laugh"

~music makes me happy. Just lisning to people singing with all their heart makes me literally cry tears of joy.

~fruit makes me happy. especially kiwis. they're sooo good!!

• 2 weeks later...