Post here what you think is cute ^.^

PurpleKitty

awwwww!!! omg where can you get one i want one!!!!!! thats just teasing !! XP

I don't know where to get them. :( Google it. There are lists of breeders. They are an extremely new breed, so not very common... And pretty expensive. :( I have wanted one for years.

And I know it's just teasing. When I first saw these, I was like "FML WHY DID GOD MAKE SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS THAT I CANNOT HAVE!?!?!?"

"an Alaskan Klee Kai will cost between 1800 and 2500 for a puppy depending on what you're looking for. In addition to the akkaoa.org breeder referral page, you can also subscribe to the yahoo group, Modern Alaskan Klee Kai. Many breeders are members of that site and will be able to help put you in touch with someone in your area. More than likely, you will need to have your puppy shipped to you. There are many reputable breeders, but be prepared to have to wait for your puppy as many breeders have waiting lists.

Don't let this deter you from wanting a puppy. They are a fantastic breed of dog, just ensure you do your research on the breed to know for sure that this is the breed for you. In addition to the yahoo group Modern Alaskan Klee Kai, I am also available to answer any questions you may have."

• 3 months later...