TweekIsSpazztic Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 I love them. Their lyrics are relatable, and I just find them awesome. Anyone else know them? What's your favourite song? What was the first song you ever heard by them? First song: Holding On Favourite song: A Pistol to my Temple
Hawt3m()Boi Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 anyone that knows me knows that i <3 them my favourite song is free again my first song was faces(i think O.o)
~justloveme~ Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 I wish that they never broke up! Favorite song : Watch Me Bleed :3
Panty Raid Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 (edited) im not a "omg fuck yeah!" fan like duncan. but think they are nice. ^__^ first song: a pistol to my temple fav song: my darkest hour. iguess xD Edited February 26, 2012 by Bandito
SuicideDoll Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Ah my favorite song would be My Darkest Hour though The Only Medicine was actually the first one I heard by SKSK Then I fell in love with them
rengoku Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 i've been listening to them for years now. had a shirt once but i don't remember what happened to it. First & Favorite Song: The Bright Side of Suffering the lyrics are just amazing.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now