What do you want your job to be when you are an adult? Or, if you are an adult, what is your job? Why?

aikorose10

Oooh I wanna learn Japanese, right now I know english, spanish, sarcasm, and a bit of latin.

anyways I've got some choices

1.) Writer- I've wanted to do so since before I could walk. Books have always been my escape from the real world (fiction) Sometimes a good book can make a reader's day. I want to create an escape for people, I want to share my passion with them and make them laugh, smile, maybe even cry. I write like no tomorrow and always score perfectly on state wide writing prompts.

2.) Artist- My family has a long history of artists. My grandfather has taught me everything I know, and people say I've got talent. Anyway, I've also got a passion for art,something about letting all those emotions out, spilling my blood across the paper or canvas, so to speak. My art teacher believes I have a knack for designing as well (woot)

3.) Photographer- I love pictures, the art of capturing life. I take my camera everywhere I go and I'll go to extremes to get a good photo. Hell, I stood in the middle of traffic in Manhattan, NY. It's like I'm sharing my life with other people when I show them my photography :D

YAY i love writing and if you really like writing and getting it out there i found a website where you can write about anything even some manga and its called http://www.fanfiction.net/ and i have some stuff on there and if you want look for sammielvsbrian and thats me.

So you know writing is one of them a history teacher because in the WKCE im advanced and i love it and a person who gives reveiws on new books and stuff like that because i could get paid for doing what i love most.

but right now i work at the elementry and help a kindergarden teacher.

YAY i love writing and if you really like writing and getting it out there i found a website where you can write about anything even some manga and its called http://www.fanfiction.net/ and i have some stuff on there and if you want look for sammielvsbrian and thats me.

So you know writing is one of them a history teacher because in the WKCE im advanced and i love it and a person who gives reveiws on new books and stuff like that because i could get paid for doing what i love most.

but right now i work at the elementry and help a kindergarden teacher.

I will SO check that out <3 Books are a passion of mine

Surprisingly I wanna be a hair stylist, a chef, a artist and a music teacher... I cut and style half my family's hair I love to cook and taste things since I have sensitive taste buds, I love to draw although I never show ppl my drawings and I love music and can play a variety of instruments..... as u can see I'm I to the different arts lol so I'm still deciding on what to set myself on...

• 9 months later...