I lost my best friend thats helped me through everything

InkblotDuchess

My best friend since the 6th grade that has helped me through everything told me a couple weeks ago that he couldt be my friend anymore because I wasnt moving back to where he was. I have been gone away from him since 7th grade and we always kept in touch well I just found out that he has a gf and she doesnt like me so thats why he isnt my friend anymore. They have been dating for 7 months and I never knew about her. Her reasoning is "he likes you more than me and there can only be one girl in his life." he has helped me through everything for 5 years and I have helped him through alot to but now I dont have him and I really need him. :(

Ohh thats kinda like mii I lost mii two best friends like about a few 2 or three weeks ago cuase I had to move(lot's of MESSED UP stuff in mii life!)so..

I bet he''l dump her..just sayin' and if u still can stay in touch with him then try to reason with him and tell him how broken u feel:/ :( I wish I had another really good alternitive freind:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

To cheer u up u may or not won't to tell him or let him listen to this video/song by P!nk-Don't leave me and Three Days Grace(3DG)-Never to L8(late):)LUV U(cheezburger)