SuicideDoll

I don't know what to do, my best friend Kristin may be pregnant, also she's taking drugs. Not even one kind of drug, all of the ones she can get her hands on, it's how she deals with her abusive mother. But I feel like.. I don't know,, I want to help her so bad, I'm trying to be there for her. I love her to death and I just.. I don't think I could take it if I lost her. I don't know what to do when " he's addicted and wasting her life away. She's already been through hospitalization... she keeps begging me "What do I do please tell me...? and all I can do is cry. I just don't know what to do..... how can I not help my best friend?

God and now she's telling me if she doesn't make it, I'll be her baby's godmother.. I'm crying now.......

Edited by SuicideDoll

Thanks but.. she just.. she cries... if you heard how broken she was.. and her mom is the ultimate authority over her. There's no much I can do... I'm not religious but I feel like getting on my knees and praying for her.. she's religious but it's not helping her any...