life as us?

xxsethsorrowxx

People think that we wear black or pink or any other colour, dye our hair in flashy colours and look different just to get attention, that can happen but that's a posers job we have reasons for our behaviour, our looks our attitude. We are nice in most cases but people don't get us which leads to a spread of hatred, why? can anyone answer me why?

Guest Emo4Lyf

Whether it's initially to get intention or not.. it's quite hard to ignore the fact that it's going to get them/you attention which people who follow the style are usually aware of and still choose to pursue it... so you can't claim complete innocence on the attention case.

Secondly "We are nice in most cases"... well.. no... some people are nice, some people aren't (obviously different people find different people nice also). I can't claim that all emo's are nice or all emo's are not nice, it's a fairly mixed bunch of people who have more common tastes with me than others... but that doesn't automatically define them as nice.

Anyways, to answer the question... I'll just point towards cross-dressing. There's nothing inherently bad about the personality of a cross-dresser, and they dress in a different way that attracts attention... yet they are most commonly hated for it, just like emo is - this is just how the world works, lol, people hate on things they either dislike or are afraid of (could be either, depending on the person)... and again, they're entitled to have that opinion, same as you.

Whether it's initially to get intention or not.. it's quite hard to ignore the fact that it's going to get them/you attention which people who follow the style are usually aware of and still choose to pursue it... so you can't claim complete innocence on the attention case.

Secondly "We are nice in most cases"... well.. no... some people are nice, some people aren't (obviously different people find different people nice also). I can't claim that all emo's are nice or all emo's are not nice, it's a fairly mixed bunch of people who have more common tastes with me than others... but that doesn't automatically define them as nice.

Anyways, to answer the question... I'll just point towards cross-dressing. There's nothing inherently bad about the personality of a cross-dresser, and they dress in a different way that attracts attention... yet they are most commonly hated for it, just like emo is - this is just how the world works, lol, people hate on things they either dislike or are afraid of (could be either, depending on the person)... and again, they're entitled to have that opinion, same as you.

I couldn't say it better myself. Some people are just like that. It flusters me so much... Ugh