Have your parents ever sent you to therapy?

Misery Loves Me

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah still have to go cause if been diagnosed(sp) with Asbergurs(sp) And OCD and Cause my anger isues and cause i hate my dad and some other resons not fun they keep useing these big words and I dont have a clue whats going on :huh:; and now cause my mum has cliked on that im emo

Whats with that I dont think i have Asbergurs(sp) so i think there just saying this to give my mum a reson for the way I am. <_<

These people anoy me so much :@

No but my mom was thinking about it cause of my anger problems, I mean sometimes I can't help it! an where I live is crowded with like a million houses so I can't go outside and throw rocks at stuff without being stared at like I'm a frickin nutcase. So I have to bottle my anger up and then I just let it all out and my mom thinks that I should go to therapy! Gah!!!!!

No but my mom was thinking about it cause of my anger problems, I mean sometimes I can't help it! an where I live is crowded with like a million houses so I can't go outside and throw rocks at stuff without being stared at like I'm a frickin nutcase. So I have to bottle my anger up and then I just let it all out and my mom thinks that I should go to therapy! Gah!!!!!

The same with me. I could go out, but instead I just bottle it up for a few months. Then the slightest thing just makes me explode.

No fair, when I wrecked my therapy's office, I got charged with vandalism and got arrested.

Of course that was the first time I've been arrested, after 6 weeks of taking my medication for bipolar, ADHD, mood and behavioral disorder, paranoid personality disorder, depression and somethin' else.

>.>

Those meds messed up my head. I hate counselors. I hate therapists.

<.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeahn well...no. My mom sent me to counceling for cutting myself out of anger tht we moved a lot and dad moved halfway across the country without saying bye and tht someone at tht school actually understood why I harmed myself.hey cierra busse :D its tintin !