Flutterbrony31 Posted July 1, 2012 Posted July 1, 2012 I would throw the burning corpses of zombie-vampires
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted July 2, 2012 Posted July 2, 2012 I'd throw anything that can break: 1. bricks 2. rocks 3. etc........
Guest Moon_Panda Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 id throw a MOLOTOV coctail at it. Easy to make and lots of damage.
yeswaitno Posted January 28, 2014 Posted January 28, 2014 Molotov Cocktail. I like watching things burn.
Crankor Posted February 3, 2014 Posted February 3, 2014 squishy tomotoes and or waterballoons filled with dark red coloring
Deathcore-whore Posted March 2, 2014 Posted March 2, 2014 I would spawn a bacon hawk to wreak chaos. (Desandnate <3
Alien_Among_Us Posted March 2, 2014 Posted March 2, 2014 I'd look at the car for a bit, then look down to find a rock, when I find one i'd pick it up, look at the car again. I'd throw the rock at the car, as it hits an bounces off, i'd say "ehh" then i'd walk away with hands in my pockets. .
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 I would throw Justin bieber incased in a giant banana banana powerrrrrrrr !
xXlostinmyworldXx Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 I would throw Justin Bleeper with his feet encased in cement shoes.
crankandburn Posted September 6, 2014 Posted September 6, 2014 definitely myself. as in, ninja jump inside the car while it's passing. because I'm just that cool.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now