Are You Friends With Other Emos/Goths/Punks?

Misery Loves Me

I'm the only emo where I live. I think most people here don't even know what it is. Perhaps it's for the better, because I think most people would just be even more abusive towards me than they are now. But fortunately there is the Internet (and programs to circumvent Internet blockades :P).

Im friends with people I can relate to and/or have common interests with. Im not friends with people because they fit in a certain "group" of people. If you limit yourself to a certain group of people you will be a very lonely person and it will be a lot harder for you to make friends......!

I'm the only emo in my school. I'm not friends with any other emos, goths, or punks. only on here. I would love to meet people that are my type where i live. My best friend thinks emos are dumb. She doesn't believe me when I say I'm emo. she thinks all emos cut themselves and are depressed. which i say is totally wrong! we are complete opposites, yet we are best friends. We hardly ever see eye to eye, but we still stick together. She's as stubborn as a bull, and won't change her negative views on emos...(well, i can't say i didn't try to change her mind. oh well...)

personaly, i hate labels...too much dramatizin it up ...but here we go, go big or go home right? so yeh my friends are all who want to be ...especially bitches haha jk but no..i just like to tlk to ppl bc everone needs friends right? ive got so many yet only a few true ppl Punk_angel

I agree with Shawn.

All of my friends are different ^-^ There are little pockets in which a certain number of my friends will put themselves in, but we all get along just the same. I can be friends with almost anyone, so it makes it a lot easier on me ^-^

I have friends everywhere! Most of my friends are normal cuz there are NO emos in school but me. But i have a scene friend, Karliegh, and my Normal best friend, Brenda. I'm even friends with nerds. (shhhhh. dont tell no one, but i actually smart, shhhh.) But i still Agree With Shawn. Why do we need to group ourselves. We dont need to form our way into society being known as "that emo kid" Your you, and thats the only group you should have to be in.