XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 I dnt kno wat id do... Ur smile brights up my day, Ur r my other half ive been looking for, U make me blush, U make my heart beat too fast. The thought of u not here, Ur hand no longer in mine, Me no linger in ur arms, Always scares me half to death. I wnt u and I kno u wnt me, Just ur words, just ur touch, Drives me crazy, U make me forget about everything. No longer feeling ur lips on mine, No one to dry my tears away, No one to comfort me when im down, The thought of u nowhere kills me. I dnt kno qat id do if u were gone, My life wud b empty and hav no meaning, U not nxt to me wud scare me, Im too affraid to lose u. I love u, I wudnt b able to stop crying, If u were gone.
CrimsonSpade57 Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 I'll alway be yours. You'll never loose me and I'll never leave you.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now