What's the difference between pansexual and bisexual?

Guest Emo4Lyf

One's a sexuality, one's a sexuality and preferences o.o I know that can be taken as offensive to some but... s'just how I see it.

Pansexuals like boys and girls (same as bisexual) but are also attracted to people despite gender identities (as far as I'm aware this covers transsexuals and transvestites)... the first part is the sexuality (which is essentially just bisexual) and the second are the additional preferences.

I know people like to refer to pansexuality as an actual sexuality but you don't refer to people who like fat people, thin people, ginger people or different races as a different sexuality so I don't refer to those who like transvestites or transsexuals as one either.

I know many others don't see it like me, but personally if I were interested in other gender identities I'd be a little offended if were thrown into my own little sexuality, thus singling me out as 'odd'.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

pansexuality is the same as omnisexuality... it's like a type of sexual attraction, desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction for anyone of all sexes. aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd yeah...gender-bind