XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 The sweet smell of blood flares my nostrils, So warm; so sweet; the liquid so inviting, Its red colour makes me go crazy, The thought of it dripping down my lips makes me moan. The beat of veins loud in my ears poerces my brain, Your neck so delicious; so delicate, The saltiness combined with iron is so erotic, My nails digging into your shoulders makes me go insane. I want to run my tongue along your tastey neck, To feel the pulse of your veins touch my tongue, To taste your salty skin, To run my teeth along your soft flesh. I want to do it, I have to do it, I want you, I need you now. My fangs pierces your flesh makes my eyes glisten, Blood; sweet; warm; addictive drug flows, Moans escape me wanting more; needing more, Blood my drug that drives me to the edge. Heart beats loud; pulse in my ears, Your noises; your blood; your skin; your taste, Makes me excited; sexually excited; never wanting to let go, I cant let go; youre my drug; liquid drug. Dont stop; dont leave; keep pleasuring me, You go limp; you go cold; you go pale, No! Dont stop! Before I knew it...you were gone; you were dry.
CrimsonSpade57 Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 Love it. Your going to want a set if fangs arent you?
CrimsonSpade57 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Okay fine your insanium in the cranium. I geuss its a good thing I like crazy girls.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 Haha yea I kno....u lyk d weird n strange... XD
PurpleKitty Posted March 21, 2012 Posted March 21, 2012 ha wait till you see the two of us girls at the same time XD we sometimes talk n do stuff at the same time.... like the other day we had just finished at our lockers and we moved at the exact same timing !! haha was freakish funny XD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now