Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

These words are burning inside of me

Spent years in liquid harmony

This dream is who I wanna be

Youth and Whiskey

 

I grew from those who hate me

Stead fast to a razor-blade symphony

Cigarettes and lyrics made me

Youth and Whiskey

 

Can you see

Can you see me

I'm strong from what they made me

These Angels who carried me

They taught me

Youth and Whiskey

 

Baptized in smoke and misery

A loaded gun and a bastard's history

My temple's for the crazy

Youth and Whiskey

 

No sorrow left inside me

Celebrate the moments behind me

This shot is Holy Mary

Youth and Whiskey

 

Can you see

Can you see me

I'm strong from what they made me

These Angels who carried me

They taught me

Youth and Whiskey

 

(Hey, hey) Brothers

(Hey, hey) Fighters

(Hey, hey) Bottles living for another round

(Hey, hey) Lovers

(Hey, hey) Liars

(Hey, hey) Throttle speeding towards a blackout

 

(BLACKOUT!)

Ah!

 

Can you see

Can you see me

I'm strong from what they made me

These Angels who carried me

They taught me

Youth and Whiskey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...