Dates

EatsLittleGreenMenO_o

Hey,

Brian here, bored as fuck, as usual and I got thinking about dates.

My worse date was when we were in this restaurant and I wouldn't order anything healthy (I don't do healthy food) and she literally stood up and told everyone that I wouldn't order healthy food and threatened to dumb me and and walk out if I didn't order what she wanted me to. So that was really awkward.

And my best date was when we went ice skating. It was so funny XD

Anywho, what's your best and worse date and why.?

Oh lol that is awkward

Ummm my worst date would be with my ex boyfriend and we went to the some school play and he totally ditched me to hang out with his friends so I sat there in the seats by myself like an idiot for like 20 minutes haha

My best date would be with my girlfriend and we went to the movies and we cuddled the whole time and it was rly sweet ^^

I can't think of my worst date (i only have 3 ex's)but my best date would have to be when i was with my ex and we went to the mall with a few of our friends. we started walking toward the store and we all stopped except for this one guy. He thought we were still behind him, but really, we sat at a table while he walked aimlessly around the store. it took him a while to realize he was alone. haha.

I've only been on one date :\

It sucks...

Guest Succubus

My worst date. He drank wayy too much and ended up making out with me then turned to the girl next to him and stuck his toungue down her throat. I ended up pouring beer all over his door later in the night while he was locking himself in his bedroom. (yes I know, i'm attracted to weirdos)

My best date. He took me to meet his brother and his brothers girlfriend. We showed up at this apartment and before we went in he said "be careful, she's nuts and she doesn't get along with girls. I watched her break a glass on some guy at the bar, she's scary." So of course I was thinking this night was going to be a nightmare. I ended up meeting THE MOST AWESOME amazing chick I will EVER meet again in my life. We had plans up until the day she passed to run away together and disown guys altogether. I miss her very much but it's okay, we'll meet again :]

My best love Z* can't go faceless! l_f1d09899043c4775b58a9fe0c5176b72.jpg

Ummm best date with my ex boyfriend we went to a home game (football) and we cheered on the team but left half way through the game and went to a ice cream shop and shared a ice cream... then he brought me home and kissed me in his car (please note tht i was 17 o this date and still a virgin)

wrose date was we went to a club (which i hated) and he started to try and make me drink and when i wouldn't drink he went and started dancing with other girls then he wasn't around so i sat at the bar and talked to the waiter (who gave me his number) after that i left with out my date and walked to a bar that my friend worked at.

My worst date when I went to a party with a girl but she was using me to make her ex jealous n then dumped me to go back out with him... best date. Nvr had one.. always got used... I could say best one was when I took my ex to the beach and we had fun relaxing but she dumped me after...

Ooooh this is gonna be good. I like this post. Thumbs up Brian.

Ha, worst date... mmmmt exact but. Well I went with this guy to the movies after drinking, like a lot xD , I was wearing this wittle dress (it was SUPPOSED to be warm outside) but hell no it wasn't, it was as cold as hell and the wind kept blowing and there were old perverts on every freaking block so. Anyways so here we are making out in the theater and then I hear someone say "Alexa? What are you doing here?" I turn around and there's my mom and her fiance xD Shyeah. It wasn't the worst date I've been on but still. I was drunk and making out with my boyfriend. Lovely. She didn't catch on that I was drunk until later. My boyfriend and I then proceeded to walk out of the theater (quickly might I add) The sun had gone down and the night was bitter. I slapped myself over and over again for going practically naked. So, there we are in the bitter cold and suddenly- it's starts to rain. Yay, now it's freezing rain! The wind didn't seem to want to die down either and I could've sworn we were having another tornado. Yeah, you try being drunk wth some horny bastard all over you while you're trying to run to a car (which you can't remember where you parked) in the freezing rain while it appears a tornado has just hit the city o.O That day fucking sucked in general.

Anyways on to the best date :)

We actually had this one at my house. It was quite simple, we played tennis for awhile (Cause we're both beast at it) then we went and got some monster energy drinks (you'd understand why that part was fun if you've ever seen me drink a monster) so we went home and made out for what seemed to be the longest time, we were watching some movie, though I can't remember w.one >.< anyway, we pretty much did that for the rest of the night. I loved that day...

Sometimes it's te simple things that make you happy. Well, that and it feels amazing to be so close to someone you love. It's pure bliss.

Gosh, my worst date was with this male genital named Charlie. He was mad because he had to pay 300 bucks to fix his car right before our date.

He was yelling the entire time.

Originally, we were suppose to go to the movies or bowling or something, but he decided to not use his GPS and drove us into the country.

And then asked if we could have sex in his car when we were lost! :dodgy: Of course I rejected him, and I had to talk him into using the damn GPS, and of course he complained. Finally we were in the city again,and right when I knew where I was, I jumped out of the car and called my brother to pick me up.

Worst date ever.

------

The best date ever would be this guy named Milo took me to the park. We got in cardboard boxes and slid down a hillside. It was simple, but really fun. :happy:;

Gosh, my worst date was with this male genital named Charlie. He was mad because he had to pay 300 bucks to fix his car right before our date.

He was yelling the entire time.

Originally, we were suppose to go to the movies or bowling or something, but he decided to not use his GPS and drove us into the country.

And then asked if we could have sex in his car when we were lost! :dodgy: Of course I rejected him, and I had to talk him into using the damn GPS, and of course he complained. Finally we were in the city again,and right when I knew where I was, I jumped out of the car and called my brother to pick me up.

Worst date ever.

------

The best date ever would be this guy named Milo took me to the park. We got in cardboard boxes and slid down a hillside. It was simple, but really fun. :happy:;

The best date sound SO UBER FUN! Take me wif u next time :3 lawlz

And lol, u said genital :P Did u mean geniral or something? And ew! I woulda grabbed the gps, punch him in the neck and ran for my everlivin life!

Edited by taybaby