Guest xxRisikaxx Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 A poem to the dead And so it be that my soul has died For the nightmare in my mind Has made my body cry. A scream of pain In the empty solis of my mind. And be it so That as my weary mind does grow Show upon them that I am I am I am not afraid. Up from my bed My ghoulish corpse rises Condemned to be dead I walk amongst the soulless. Eternal life in a world full of misery My beauty, my soul She took me in whole Swallowed my mind I was blinded to see This beauty she held A seductive power over me. Soon to be dead I follow my soul Death, my mistress, I give you my body in whole. My life is taken from these limbs Red ribbons of blood Decorate me for all to see And in this time I ask for her As I close my eyes, Death, come take me.
*Destiny* Posted March 21, 2012 Posted March 21, 2012 My mind, BLOWN. Like BLOWN BLOWN, Not just BLOWN but serisously BLOWN OUT OF PORPORTION lik this comment
Guest xxRisikaxx Posted March 21, 2012 Posted March 21, 2012 Thank you Destiny, I appreciate the enthussm
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now