Kairi Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 The writing's on the wall Your crimson touch is goin no where I'll hang on to every word you said And sink my teeth into this nightmare Woah oh oh... I'm screaming out Can you hear me I bleed for you Forever I will lie awake I would Die For You I see the truth I've given you my heart to break I would Die For You I feel your body crawl Pale flesh for my devotion True pain was all you ever meant Love would be our last emotion Woah oh oh oh... I'm screaming out Can you hear me I bleed for you Forever I will lie awake I would Die For You I see the truth I've given you my heart to break I would Die For You With every breath I feel you there Forbidden love is falling Your eyes sing despair I bleed for you Forever I will lie awake I would Die For You I see the truth I've given you my heart to break I would Die For You
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now