Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought that i was needed

I felt that i was wanted

Now they've made it clear that

I'm just an annoying fly on the wall

A fly that they would stop at nothing to swat

And see squished and dying in their own pool of

Regret and mistakes they call blood

 

Nothing lasts forever

Is the lesson that I've learned

I'll be extra careful with the choices I make

And the way I let people take care of me

MOM!!!!

You've done nothing but mess me up

Your the reason why i cut myself

Your the reason why i hate my life and you most definitely

You can't buy my love and you won't

Because you hate me so i won't have a problem hating you.

No matter how many times you tell me

I was and still am the worst creation God came up with

Well mom sorry to dissapoint you

But i'm FUCKING atheist!

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE

I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER EEEVVVVEEERRRR WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ------- YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ~>:(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...