Erasmas Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 The Patron Saint of Depression: I'm the one who knows what's best, But chooses not to take it -- Who knows how to happy, But chooses to forsake it. I'm too wrapped up in myself To hear what you have to say. It's selfish, cruel and vile, But that's who I am, and who I'll stay. It's too easy to fake a smile, And so much braver to embrace The feelings deep inside you: The pain, fear, and disgrace. I don't care if you hate me, Or if I leave the wrong impression. Don't you know, I am Erasmas, The Patron Saint of Depression.
PurpleKitty Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 hmph Im not lying!!!!!!!! It is my opinon and I am not lying so accept it
PurpleKitty Posted March 26, 2012 Posted March 26, 2012 oh okay *goes and sits in corner* wont say anything now.....
Guest Dark Light * Posted March 26, 2012 Posted March 26, 2012 cant believe i havent seen this yet. Good job Erasmas person
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now