Is it normal that im a guy that feels like i should be a girl...?

I WANT APPLE

Guest chloeisme!

People are naturally very mean. Whatever you feel is what you feel. If they cant accept you, who you are, and what you feel, then let them be mean and hateful.

I know the bullying hurts, ive gotten bullied a lot for multiple reasons, but find someone to lean on and help you. Try to make it stop. Be strong! I know you can! :] <3

If you feel like you should be a girl than whose to say that's not normal, how does one even define normal in this world? You just be yourself and do whatever feels right and makes you comfortable, fuck everyone else their ignorance is their own hang up not yours

And yeah if where you live already has a standard for normal, why would you want to follow that anyway

If you feel like you should be a girl than whose to say that's not normal, how does one even define normal in this world? You just be yourself and do whatever feels right and makes you comfortable, fuck everyone else their ignorance is their own hang up not yours

And yeah if where you live already has a standard for normal, why would you want to follow that anyway

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HeavensGate

I'ma girl and I'm always thinking I want to be a guy because maybe that way, some of the girls i like would want to go out with me. Eventually I just decided, Im a girl but i can still date a girl. I was bullied for flirting with this other girl and now we aint even friends. I ignored every single person who ever bullied me for who i am and now I fell more strong and I feel like, standing up for myself was the best thing in the world and I'm proud of who i am.

I guess the moral of my sad and boring life story is that, it doesnt matter what people think of you, you should be proud of who you are and not let anyone say different.

Hope i helped.

Nothing in this world is normal...But, if it feels right to you, than who is to say you're different from anyone else. Your heart still beats, you breathe, and walk and talk, You're just a human, like everyone else. and if that means being different, than fuck it. Be who you want to be, be comfortable with who you are, and if you're happy with your self and people don't accept that, than that's fine. There will always be one person who doesnt accept that. But its completely normal, to be different, :)

Sorry got carried away, i do that sometimes. :) hope i said something useful.

Edited by GeeWay1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People are naturally very mean. Whatever you feel is what you feel. If they cant accept you, who you are, and what you feel, then let them be mean and hateful.

I know the bullying hurts, ive gotten bullied a lot for multiple reasons, but find someone to lean on and help you. Try to make it stop. Be strong! I know you can! :] <3

i agree with this person. you are who you are. if you feel that way then it is what you feel. you shouldnt let other tell you not to feel that way. its your own self. if you want anything else just look me up :)

• 1 month later...

You know, one of my idols is Charlotte Clarke of 1755 she was the first openly lesbian and transgendered person, Charlotte Clarke, comes out by publishing, A Narrative of the Life of Mrs. Charlotte Clarke. In the autobiography, Clarke, a flamboyant cross-dressing actress during a time in which male impersonation was a popular form of entertainment (even if still very much taboo), relates many scandalous things, including her relationship with her "wife."

I should think that with so many historical figures having been openly transgender in a society that looked down on them, one should not be afraid to be what they want today, where it's more acceptable and even praised. It's not that new or filtered out. Androgyny had been played with by the likes of David Bowie, Steve Tyler and Aerosmith, Hall and Oates, Elton John, Boy George.

I'd also recommend venus envy, for insperation, it's a popular ongoing webcomic strip focusing on the life of Zoe Carter, a young transsexual girl living in Salem, Pennsylvania.

It's natural sometimes to feel like that,that is usually the cause of most cross dressers and sex changes.but I say just be yourself,if u feel like u should be a girl,go for it,it is your body,your feelings,your life ,who cares what other people think,they are not you.just be yourself and stay strong<3,you will find people who will genuinely except you for you

look at what defines normal, and then ask yourself if you really care if youre not normal :L

It's not exactly normal, but that doesn't mean that it's bad or wrong. You may be slightly gender dysphoric. Some people have really weird dysphorias, like

body dysphoria- believing their body is not their own (nothing to do with gender), some people have specific localized dysphoria, believing that their leg or arm or whatever isnt theirs and want it removed, some people have even tried to chop their own limbs off. Apparently though, the best cure for that kind of dysphoria is to show the person that the limb is attached to them in a mirror.

It's something to think about, but not something to worry about. Lots of people live in a male body but are females, and are happy with that, if you want to, no one can stop you and it's entirely up to you. Sex changes are quite a big deal though, I'd suggest waiting till you're a bit older and are more sure about the way you feel in your body. Maybe in the mean time talk to a therapist, and research into the transgender/transsex community.

http://starsinthegutter.tumblr.com/ is quite a good person to ask about it if you want to try and talk to someone

look it up and maybe it'll explain some things :]

Guest Moon_Panda

normality is a social standard that is exepted by the majority of the society.

Who gives a damn about the majority of society.

Many people probably feel the same way as you,

but you should be proud cos you got the guts to say that your diffrent.

Don't change the way you are just cos some morons don' understand you!