XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 Committed These Crimes (verse1) I said I wouldn’t say those things I said I wouldn’t cry and blame you I opened my mouth and hell fell out It was towards you and it engulfed you I shouldn’t have made promises I couldn’t keep (Chorus) I said all these things I committed all these crimes I hurt so many people around me I cry in pain of an overpowering guilt Because I hurt you the most (verse2) I baled my hands in fists of frustration I squealed and yelled at you for no reason I pointed everything at you for my own mistakes I was stupid and blind for not seeing That you wouldn’t put up with my shit for long (chorus) I said all these things I committed all these crimes I hurt so many people around me I cry in pain of overpowering guilt Because I hurt you the most (verse3) Why didn’t I see before that you had enough? I ended up pushing you out of the door without meaning to I wasn’t thinking before I acted I didn’t mean to say and do all those things to hurt you It’s my entire fucking fault That you are gone and never coming back (Chorus) I said all these things I committed all these crimes I hurt so many people around me I cry in pain of overpowering guilt Because I hurt you the most Why did I do it? You were my entire life But I took advantage of you (chorus2) I said all these fucking things I committed all these fucking crimes I hurt so many people around me I cry in pain of overpowering guilt Because I hurt you the most Now you’re not here Never to be here again
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 25, 2012 Author Posted March 25, 2012 ahh thnx...even thou i fail at songs i still write them thou coz i think its kool to write songs...even if u sux big time...lol
PurpleKitty Posted March 26, 2012 Posted March 26, 2012 hahaha its not a fail!!! really good!! I dont write em cause I cant write em to save me life!!! im shocking
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now