I Don't Suffer From Insanity- I Enjoy Every Damn Minute Of It!

SuicideDoll

Your Insanity   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you insane?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bugs Bunny fuck a duck, there goes a zombie with a piece of cheese!!!!!!
    • *creepy smile*
    • ....... MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Dark Light *

i think, and i know im gonna get bashed for this, that suicidedoll is being quite a bitch. :mellow: i dont wanna hurt anyone :sad: but thats just what i think...

*waits for my reputation to go down*

Edited by Dark Light *

Yup.

COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what kind, what kind,what kind??? Sugar...no....Chocolate Chip my favorite! hmmmm....Milk would go good with these....but im lactose intolerant....oh wellz. *nom nom nom* all i think about is food!!! :D

Yummy yumm yumm.

Do you ever feel like you want to start jumping around the room wildly yelling crazy nonsense???? well i feel that way right now. Do you want to join me? ^-^

well....not trying to be mean or anything, but if you don't like this thread, stay off of it. Let the people who like to post nonsense do as they please. you don't HAVE TO read it. I know you have a right to your opinions, But it doesn't do any good to bash other people for their threads. Just keep the comments to yourselves so there won't be any tempers flaring up.......Although i fear I've said this too late. I personally enjoy having a thread that I can let out all of my nonsense on. I think think It's quite ammusing to be honest with you guys. I also believe this is a perfectly good use of my time. I hope you guys can comprimise in some way....I just don't like the angry words flying back and forth. I don't want anyone to get mad at me, nor do i wish to get caught in the middle. Just chill out, guys.

• Downvote 1

Ha. I wish I could say something. But I do not wish to get banned...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm back.

That's all there is to say.

That, and there's some RUDE people on here :P

YOU'RE A FREAK

LIKE ME!

well....not trying to be mean or anything, but if you don't like this thread, stay off of it. Let the people who like to post nonsense do as they please. you don't HAVE TO read it. I know you have a right to your opinions, But it doesn't do any good to bash other people for their threads. Just keep the comments to yourselves so there won't be any tempers flaring up.......Although i fear I've said this too late. I personally enjoy having a thread that I can let out all of my nonsense on. I think think It's quite ammusing to be honest with you guys. I also believe this is a perfectly good use of my time. I hope you guys can comprimise in some way....I just don't like the angry words flying back and forth. I don't want anyone to get mad at me, nor do i wish to get caught in the middle. Just chill out, guys.

Thank you, for standing up for me.

No one else would.

*sigh*

to everyone, that I've been.. a bitch? to..

sorry.

Even you Bandito.

I felt the need to make things right, even if I am ridiculed.

This was just a thread that was meant to helpful,

but it got turned into something that could belong in the member war section....

it was only meant for fun, for entertainment purposes, not for this, not for fighting.