Guest chloeisme! Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 So I didn't really write this for anyone's approval, I wrote this for a girl. A girl who was a huge part of my life, but is now no longer with the rest of the world. They say there is one for everyone. This I never really believed, But when I saw her beaming face, It was her I needed. A long time ago in a deep summer A new girl came to town. If only I had known at that moment What I know right now. I first saw her at the lake, She was all by herself. I thought she maybe glanced at me, If only I could tell. In the dark hair covering her face Three bows sat in line, Almost pink as the sweet lips I wanted to be mine. Like a scene from only my dreams, She stood and walked to me. Frozen I stayed put, Not knowing if I should believe. Up close she was even more beautiful, She truly seemed to shine. Cautiously she smiles at me, And asks for my time. Like a spider web being spun, One thing led to another. Emotions grew and hearts flew, All through that fateful summer. Perfectly we fit together, One soul in two places. Almost like we were meant to be, We knew by our faces. Quickly feelings grew stronger, It almost scared us. Like into love, love into life, She became my everything. Beautiful and radiant, She made my world shine. We both were so happy, That she was mine. With happiness comes tragedy, and we were no exception. Our love could not be accepted According to them. Her once loyal friends found out, And threw her to the ground. If only they had heard her crying In my arms so loud. I did everything I could to help, gave her anything. Sacrificed my time for her, I tried to keep her dreaming. Those two years passed by so fast and I wanted it to last. We left everything behind, We threw it in the past. Our favorite month had come again And hearts strengthened with love. August brought us happiness, But bad was to come. Taunting could be ignored, Even teasing could. My girl had the power to do so, If I told her she would. When things are kept inside too long, They eventually come out. Scars and tears told of her emotions As I listened to shouts. It hurt worse than death to see her cry. Soon my eyes could not dry. I kept my emotions in a deep cloak So then her eyes could not see. That fateful day she came to see, See the pain that she caused me. She told me I was her true love And had enough of trying. She put the needle into her skin, and injected the poison. I tried to stop what she had done, but nothing is ever enough. In my arms I lost my life, My love, my shining light. Everything had disappeared. All that’s left is a knife. True love never ever goes unsevered, Like a rose held under water. Forever drowned and forever remembered, Gently floating no longer.
Guest chloeisme! Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Aw thank you so much! I really dont think it is, but thanks so much :]
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now