LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 I really wanted this hoodie....so badly Yeah hoodies are a major part in this crap.
Lovely<3Dreamer Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 That hoodie is amazing does it come in purple!!
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 1, 2012 Author Posted April 1, 2012 I honestly have no idea...I only saw that kind and was like GOTTA HAVE IT but I couldn't:......(
ForbiddenIdentity; Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 LOL my main hoodie that i wear with EVERYTHING is just a plain light pink hoodie. xDD matches a lot of waht i wear and im so used to wearing it. i bring it mostly everywhere :333
vaniellem8068 Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 I have diff types of hoodies but most of them have animal ears such as pandas,kitty, and teddy bear but i also wear black and pink hoodies
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 10, 2012 Author Posted April 10, 2012 I get jealous of people who have the AWESOME hoodies:) I just love them and want to steal them away. I wont though...I'm too "nice" is what my friends say.
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 I only have 2 simple hoodies but I ussually wear the black one from converes
Assassin17 Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 I dont really like hoodies. the hood....bothers me.... I wear collared jackets.
ceciletoxiczombie Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 the hoodie is ok i guess its kinda child like .-.
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 17, 2012 Author Posted April 17, 2012 I am a child'>> I may be 18 but I act like an 8 year old at times. I'm obcessed with hoodies....the big warm ones are perfect...girlie hoodies are crap.
squirrelsoap Posted April 17, 2012 Posted April 17, 2012 It's a cute hoodie. It wouldn't look good on me though. I'd look fat. ;_;
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 18, 2012 Author Posted April 18, 2012 You would not! I know I would but that wont stop me from wearing it and loving it. It's my body and I'm gonna show it some love
Skateratmidnight Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 (edited) i luv hoodies Edited May 12, 2012 by Skateratmidnight
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 Ive got a yellow cute spongebob hoodie n a black one that says SHORT CRAZY AND SUPA FUN n crazy colours XD
Guest PhoebeSCREAM. Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 I had a black hoodie. But then I painted on it. <:B
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 22, 2012 Author Posted May 22, 2012 I had a black hoodie. But then I painted on it. <:B that's what I would do! I put pens and paper clips on mine but then my best friend took one of my pens off when she was pissed and started cutting herself and that made me bawl my eyes out and runaway which then my ex-friend came over to comfort me...trust me I made my bestie feel like a asshole...just by me crying made her feel like it...but now I lost that hoodie
Amz Posted June 3, 2012 Posted June 3, 2012 I love hoodies. I love jackets in general I saw this one guy with a spiked hoodie I nearly stole it from him :3
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted June 6, 2012 Posted June 6, 2012 I love hoodies. I love jackets in general I saw this one guy with a spiked hoodie I nearly stole it from him :3 O.o
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 I WANT A ZOMBIE EVIL PANDA ONE THAT HAS EVIL DEAD PANDA ON FRONT N PANDA EARS ON HOOD!!! I saw it on a site also want cookie monster one n bvb one XD n others!
Inolongerusethisaccount Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 I love hoodies! But I only have one that I dislike from adidas...Its a guy's hoodie and its grey and I got white paint on it.... ugh. But I wish I could get this hoodie I saw from Hot Topic that's black and that has a wicked skeleton print
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now