What Concerts Have You Been To?

Misery Loves Me

warped tour, botdf, brokencyde, a day to remember, rise against, the bunny the bear, haley rose, new years day, william control, polkadot cadaver, aiden, weezer, devil wears prada, A Skylit Drive, Escape the Fate, Black Tide, Born to lose, and a couple more that i will remember later lol

• 3 weeks later...

Oasis (some 90s britpop band, everyone in the UK knows them xD) supported by The Enemy, Kasabian, Free Peace and Twisted Wheel. Paul McCartney down in London on 22/12/09. Bullet for My Valentine supported by Bring Me The Horizon and Atreyu. Glamour of The Kill supported by Shadows Chasing Ghosts and some other band I didn't get the name of. Tomorrow (Monday 23/04), Lostprophets supported by Modestep.

So, yeah xD

• 3 weeks later...

1# - Parkway Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, Skyway & a local band

2# - Fat As Butter festival = Ice Cube, Tame Impala , Bliss N Eso was all I saw there =P

3# - Amity Affliction , Asking Alexandria, some band which I forget the name of.. , The Hollow

Guest xxRisikaxx

I saw Evanescence with my brother, we were in the mosh, but no one moshed :( still a good concert \m/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhoebeSCREAM.

Haven't been to many concerts, I'd rather listen to music on my Ipod. I'm more of a festival kinda of person... Although my dad wants me to come see The Darkness and Nickelback with him sometime this year. lolol. cuz were kool.