Andy Sixx And BVB<3

Taytum

Hey ok so i love andy and BVB so i made a fan page.. i need moderators.. Need fan pictures.. So please do go check out my page and let me know what you think.. www.andrewdennisbiersack.weebly.com

Email me at [email protected] and let me know you think and send your fan pictures to that email so i can upload them to the BVB fan page..

Hope all of you enjoy my fan page..

<3

post-10224-0-64800800-1333443803_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Taytum

• 1 month later...

You need pictures of him with his new haircut.

And if you're going to make a seperate page about Andy, you should do it with CC, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley

The band consists of them too, ya know

O.o how could you not know that BvB stands for Black Veil Brides when that is one of their symbols? xD

i dunno i really dont listen to screamo cuz my dad wont let me get it

i listen to:

A Perfect Circle

We came as Romans

Kid meets couger

evanesence

tool

puscifer

vhs or beta

nine inch nails

jamuel saxon

You call that heavy screamo? I'm all about that kind of stuff. MIW (Motionless in White) and Suicide Silence are great.

Nine Inch Nails? There we go :3

I know all of the bands. They're alright, some I like more then others.

You don't need to "get" the music. Youtube it. Itunes. Have a friend burn a CD or something

I have both Black Veil Brides CD's, I have my concert tickets from when I've seen them, posters, at least twelve BVB shirts (no joke) Three necklaces, anotebook...

I'm obsessed, I know.

I probably have more things too, but I can't think of everything at once.

SOOO not fair!!!!! >.< I havent even been to one of their concerts yet!!! but then again would probs have to go to america for one of their concerts they rarely come here >.<

haha nothing wrong with being obsessed Amii xD

Edited by Purple Witch

Hahaha yeah? not fair *goes sulks in corner* wish I lived in america so not fair!!! no bands ever come here :c

:P nothing wrong with being obsessed Im obsessed with them.... was devasteded when found out they had come to adelaide and I didnt even know >.<

motionless in white, suicide silence (YOLO!!! :3), of mice and men, pg 99, the bunny the bear, asking alexandria, blah blah blah=screamo

black veil brides=some awesome category :D

my wish before i turn 18 is to go to one of their concerts. i mean, i'v never even been to aconcert in my life. nd i almost went to warped tour, but they sold out D: *cries*

WHY YOU HAS TO BE SO AMAZING?!?!

motionless in white, suicide silence (YOLO!!! :3), of mice and men, pg 99, the bunny the bear, asking alexandria, blah blah blah=screamo

black veil brides=some awesome category :D

my wish before i turn 18 is to go to one of their concerts. i mean, i'v never even been to aconcert in my life. nd i almost went to warped tour, but they sold out D: *cries*

WHY YOU HAS TO BE SO AMAZING?!?!

Know how you feel -_- I was going to go to soundwave then found out they sold out and then after soundwave found out that bvb and some other awesome bands where there >.< and they wont be coming back next year :o !!!

Don't sulk, I'll get you concert video.

Oh wow, that had to suck. They're not coming back to america until November, and it'll be in California.

Yeah? WOOT!!!!

yeah it did shucks..... well at least they will be going back to america I dont think they will come back to South Australia :c