Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It all began on a dark and dreary night

It ruined my life nothing will ever be right

I tried to get back up

I tried to stop falling

 

I failed on the spot

I had said I would stop

But here I am now

Pain in my heart

 

I do all I know to do

I place the steel on my wrist

I move it up my arm

Opening my vein

 

Welcoming the pain

The blood runs away

Like a river fast away

I breathe a sigh of relief

 

Even knowing that it will only be brief

The mere moments of relief

Fragile and delicate

The moments never last long enough

Guest Dark Light *
Posted

it is good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...