PurpleKitty Posted April 5, 2012 Posted April 5, 2012 The pain fills the void A painful darkness The only thing in my heart An unbearable torture Fraying at the edge Fragile and painful heart beats It sings and burns Creating numerous holes Tearing my heart in two It was myself Not anyone else I did this to myself For I cannot ever be forgiven My heart breaks every day More and more holes are created To only be filled with pain An eternal darkness consuming my soul I torture myself Over that night When I caused that fight I will never find peace For I caused my own pain I caused others pain This is unforgivable This is unbearable I did not want this to happen I am stuck in the past The past full of pain That came because I called I just want to get rid of these holes There cannot be anymore I will die from this pain It attempts to take my life
squirrelsoap Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 I really like it. I can relate to it. You're very good, Ashleigh.
PurpleKitty Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 haha thanks </3 nice to know others can relate to it
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now