Assassin17 Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 I am a little new to the whole emo thing. I really like the style, but I would like to listen to the music too. I am having a problem finding this type of music. I have listened to a little Black Viel Brides and Evanesance. I usually listen to things like Skrillex, Deadmau5, and Daft Punk. I am getting a little tired of the techno theme and need a break. Anyone know any good emo bands?
Ghostface Killah Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 I don't dig the emo vibe, but some bands I heard are Asking Alexandria, and Falling in Reverse
PurpleKitty Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 okay here are a few: Asking Alexandria Attack Attack Nightmare of you Black Veil Brides Pierce the veil Eyes set to kill Paramore Skillet Flyleaf Aiden Evenascene Blood On The Dancefloor Circa Survive Glamour of the kill A Thorn For Every Heart Yellowcard Sleeping with the Sirens Pantera Bring me the Horizon Escape the Fate Bullet for my Valentine Fall out boy Jimmy eat world Dashboard Confessional The devil wears Prada Greeley Estates Alesana Our last night Underoath A skylit drive Bless the fall Mayday parade Simple plan The all american rejects The spill canvas The Academy is.... Taking back sunday Tokio Hotel that is just a few from my library ^.^ if you want to know just ask me
Guest Emo4Lyf Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 I'd be pretty shocked if anyone here actually listened to emo bands.
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 I would recomened Falling in Reverese, A Day to Remember, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Mayday Parade, and 30 Seconds to Mars. Their really good bands
inyourskinnies Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 I'm really into Panic! At The Disco right now. Not that they're actually emo or whatever, but they're bleeping good. Um. Senses Fail is good. I hear they're considered emo. What makes a band emo, anyways ..?
xRokzanneMyScarsDontFadexx Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 You, Me, and everyone we know. LOVE THT BAND
squirrelsoap Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 Alesana Sleeping With Sirens Dead Poetic Mayday Parade Blessthefall Senses Fail Pierce the Veil Closure in Moscow ^Some of my favorite bands.
endofgreen15 Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 Very few select bands in here that people listed are considered Emo. I would have to say La Dispute is my all time Favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIIzxeBUqug
angelsofdarkness1 Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 hmmmm id say my fav band that might be considered emo is Black veil brides(not my fav) and Evanescence
Assassin17 Posted April 15, 2012 Author Posted April 15, 2012 Thank you guys! A lot of this music is really great .
endofgreen15 Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 hmmmm id say my fav band that might be considered emo is Black veil brides(not my fav) and Evanescence Neither of them are considered Emo....Just saying
Catch&Release Posted April 22, 2012 Posted April 22, 2012 i dont think these are emo but the fray greenday bvb mxmx gc blink 182 sum simple plan 30 seconds to mars evenescense ^^ i dont think any of those are even emo but i listen to em
gabbitheawesome Posted April 23, 2012 Posted April 23, 2012 bands that fit the emo (as in emocore) description that i love would be: ~Alesana (depending on the way you look at it) ~Saosin ~Rites of Spring ~city of Caterpillar ~original Escape the Fate ~Eyes Set to Kill ~The Fall of Troy ~Circle Takes the Square other bands: -Asking Alexandria -Bring Me The Horizon -Bullet for My Valentine -Emorsa -Korn -Five Finger Death Punch etc. there's tons more. i just can't think of any more atm....
Misery Loves Me Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 Not really emo but Asking Alexandria. I luv Asking Alexandria.
x~DarkGirl~x Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 The best emo band I know is Hawthorne Heights
Hawt3m()Boi Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 emo bands? Rites of Spring Embrace Gray Matter Jawbreaker Sunny Day Real Estate theres a few
MountDew Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 Hinder Asking Alexandria Breaking Benjamin Jimmy Eat World BVB Paramore Papa Roach Green Day AAR Peirce The Veil I cant remember other good ones ): oh well
MountDew Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 im glad i aint the only "emo" who listens to dubstep lolz
The Lord Of Darkness Posted August 26, 2012 Posted August 26, 2012 (edited) These arent emo bands but better alter bridge boys like girls amely tremonti yellowcard creed adelitas way pennywise all that remains i see stars the angels art of dying ashes remain black stone cherry boyce avenue carolina liar corroded daughtry disciple dropkick murphys faber drive forever the sickest kids i killed the prom queen kutless the letter black lifehouse love like gravity mudvayne my darkest days nine lashes Edited August 26, 2012 by The Lord Of Darkness
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now