when schools ban piercings on your face

This shit reelly pisses me off I'm walking down the hall with a lip ringin anf the stupid princibal was like I'm going to need you to take that out. Like come one whats so bad about it. If you dont like it ohh well idgaf my mother let me get it so why the fuck do you care !?

• 3 weeks later...

It's not fucked up, it's called health and safety and dress code.

Schools like uniform because they want there to be no form of social hierarchy within their students (obviously never going to happen)

Ideally they'd have children be completely unoriginal with no sense of individuality or creativity in the way they dress or act. Now that's ridiculous.

However, if you were to fall over or get hit in the face, there is a possibility that the piercing could in some way add to injury, which they would have to deal with and if they don't tell you to remove it because it's a safety risk, they are liable for it because while in school you are the schools responsibility.

If you really want a lip piercing in school, I could suggest buying yourself a retainer, or merely taking it out before you go.