*Destiny* Posted April 8, 2012 Posted April 8, 2012 (edited) When life scks You breakdown You fall You hope to whatever God That noone hears your sobs You cry because of pain And hope your tears wash it away You cry for the strength To wipe your tears and Bandage scraped knees But I never had to. Because I had you You picked me up When I was done You held me when I cried You prayed for me When I couldn't form the words And Even though goodbyes Hurt I know its my fault Only those whom you let hold it are capable of breaking your heart. Edited April 8, 2012 by *Destiny*
Infamous_Shane17 Posted April 8, 2012 Posted April 8, 2012 absolutly amazing such raw feeling great job ....
... Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 *likes* But the title makes me think of "If I Had You"- Adam Lambert
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now