Tattoos anyone?

squirrelsoap

What tattoos do you have and where are they on you?

Or if you don't have any tattoos, what kind of tattoo do you want and where would you get it at?

:D

I want a barcode on my palm. (I think it looks cool.) And a sleeve with various patterns of hearts and skulls. ♥

I have a small star on my wrist that I did myself (stupidly) when I was about 13, but I want to get more done proffessionally. I don't think I'd be able to have a full sleeve or chest piece or anything massive, but I'd like lots of things hidden around my body

Guest xxRisikaxx

i'm getting a pheonix on my forearm, celtic symbol for 'sister' on my neck, dragon and fairy swrapping around my anckle and a rose wrapping around my wrist with initials " e, k, a, j, t"

• 2 weeks later...

This is all pretty sweet haha :), urm tattoos. I do have a jellyfish on my neck with a sea horse but that needs major touch up.. which i am waiting till i am 18 in about 3months to get my entire neck piece done which will be the ocean with all creatures and coral ect ect. it represents balance :)

and i am getting a sleeve for my family with a representation for each of them, i told my mother about these and she loves the ideas ^-^ she wasnt to sure until i tild her the design and meaning :3 muahah ^^ i can't wait :D

I have DestinyFaithHope on my hip/undie line, Im getting a vine up my side and going over one of my shoulders with roses and then getting half a sleeve done with my religion and my family. Im also getting my grandads full name, date of birth and date of death down my ribs

im going to get an armband up on my bicep of a dragon. Then a tribal tattoo going from my thigh up to my shoulder. Im getting a skull in my ear to make it look like its eating my ear. Then a bloody X over my heart, a heart-o-gram behind my ear, the bvb emblem on my upper back(between the shoulders) and the name of my kidz ( if i have any) on the inside of my wrist.

Imma be da tattooed lady.

• 3 weeks later...

i know i am young but i have 3 little tattoos on my fingers.

one is a heart on my ring-finger, another one is the word 'Love' on my middle-finger on the first part of the finger and the third is the infinity symbol on my middle finger on the right side of the second bone-part :DD

(excuse my fucked up english german here LOL)

"Parents" don't allow me writing on myself with pen ink let alone tattoo ink, but I'd get a scorpion either on the inside of my wrist or back of my hand. I'm a scorpio and scorpions look really cool so yeah... And in honor of my friend Sabrina C., a heart on the webbing between my index finger & thumb. (She wanted one like that.)

Edited by KissMeCuzImPsycho