Erasmas Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 Isolation: I find my peace In disconnection, 'Cause girls won't take Less than perfection. They've asked me out, And I've said no, But they're still here And will not go. Alone, I fight for The plans I've made, While other boys work Hard to get laid. So I hide myself And stay alone, And when love knocks, Pretend no one's home. It's the life I want, With no one here-- No hearts to break, No pain, no tears.
Ghostface Killah Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 That's a deep joint you did there man, I like it
Erasmas Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 Thanks bro. I am glad you like it. I have a lot of respect for your opinion.
Ghostface Killah Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 Never knew my opinion mattered that much xD Cheers though. But I've gotta say, the stuff you put out is always reflectful and's got meaning to it. So keep up the ill stints I guess
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now