Erasmas Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 I will let you guys do your own research on Hoener... Hoener: It's something that I need The memories I see Try to touch the corners of my mind Wish you would let me be Wish I could break free Try to tear through the barriers I find I slept another day I couldn't get away I didn't die but I'm almost there The hangman's noose is frayed And bills must be payed I guess I'm trapped inside this snare But you know There's always hope Hope fades to black And fear comes back 'Cause the pain Won't subside When you bottle it inside And the rain Will still fall Until there's no tears left at all.
PurpleKitty Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 (edited) +1 for you! Really good poem as always Erasmas ^.^ I love it! Edited April 13, 2012 by Purple Witch
PurpleKitty Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 I only always say it cause its true!!! and its not bullshit!!
Erasmas Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 Ash, drop the act, I know you are LYING! Catch/Release, thanks! I LOVE your avatar!
PurpleKitty Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 I AM NOT LYING!!! *goes crys in corner mumbles meanie Erasmas*
PurpleKitty Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 I will and I will never ever leave my Fucking corner ever again!
Erasmas Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 You can come out when you decide to behave!
PurpleKitty Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 pfffffffffft me behave never..... I stay in meh corner >.<
Erasmas Posted April 16, 2012 Author Posted April 16, 2012 We will all have cookies without you then!
PurpleKitty Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 okay....just leave me be.....I will just fade..........into the shade.............
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now