(BehindTheMask) Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Why do I keep running back to you, After all the shit you put me through? You lie, you cheat, and you deceive You made your lies easy to believe You told me what I wanted to hear That you loved me, needed me, held me dear But the truth is I was just another toy For a heartless, cruel, manipulative boy But the problem is, I fell for you Your smile, your warmth, the things you do I never wanted you to let go of me Desperately now I need to be set free From the painful clutches of my undying love That used to seem like it was sent from above Need a good ending! Help!
PurpleKitty Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Its really good I love it!! but sorry I have no idea how to end it
Erasmas Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 It is very good indeed! ... I struggle to run, to escape your embrace, But the memory of you, I cannot erase. ... Now seems cold to the touch and leaves a bad taste, But even if it hurts, it was not a waste. ... Leave me cold, hungry, lost and afraid, That never again will love come my way. ... Anyways, just some of my bad attempts for you. XD
PurpleKitty Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 thats not a bad attempt!!!! thats a good ending!!! it actually flows really well
(BehindTheMask) Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 Omg I love that ending! Thank you so much Erasmas!
Catch&Release Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 leave me alone to die right here why wont you let me go, why keep me near? do you find happiness in my horror do you find joy in my pain? sorry its not that good tho <3
Erasmas Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Hehe, they were actually three separate ideas... To be used as one it would need to be modified, because they were written to follow the last thing you wrote and hardly make sense otherwise. Also, Catch/Release's endings are better anyways. xD fo sho
(BehindTheMask) Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 Thanx u guys :3 I'll fit both of yours in somehow and post this finished product when I figure it out
Catch&Release Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 haha thanks Erasmas and itll b cool to c dem together, and i think yours are better, they are longer
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now