luna Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 I'm not sure how good it is but here's my first poem Tomorrow morning when I wake My fragile heart will surely break Because when I open up my eyes I’ll become aware to all your lies So when I wake up at six a.m. I will fall in to darkness once again So kiss me once before you leave While I still rest my soul at peace It’s six a.m. and what do I see Your genital form sleeping next to me My heart soars nearly out of my chest I lay back down my mind at rest
PurpleKitty Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Its really good!!! I love it!! keep up the good work ^.^ your a natural
xRokzanneMyScarsDontFadexx Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 the first two stanza were amazing, and for ur first poem imma give 10/10
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now